Saturday, February 23, 2008

Be Kind.


Today, I had a cinematic adventure. I was fortunate enough to go see a movie I was quite pleased with. Let me tell you a little bit about Be Kind, Rewind.

The movie is about Mos Def and Jack Black inadvertently ruining a somewhat rundown movie rental business by erasing all of the tapes in the inventory and then recreating the movies themselves with the help of the people in their town.

I liked it. It was funny, it was very realistic, and the idea was fresh as well as creative. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a laugh on their sunday afternoon matinee budget. Otherwise, continue watching your YouTube videos of Chris Crocker, you hipster.

1 comment:

CLo-DizZle! said...

Chris Crocker is HILARIOUS! ...but i guess i could pause the videos until Sunday evening. =)