Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Maybe It's Not Boring

Andruw Jones and James Loney. I've got 'em chalked up for 80 Homers this season. I doubt it will happen, but 'Druw's hit 50+ before and Loney was on pace for 30 if he would have started all year.

I hear you again, "Baseball is boring."

You might find it boring, but Andruw Jones is on Jordan Brand, so you'll get to see him wear sick Js all season. If you don't find trying to figure out what Penny is going to throw on a 1-2 count in the 3rd inning interesting like I do, then at least watch for Andruw's shoes.

3 comments:

Gav said...

Jones + Loney > Ortiz + Ramirez.

But on the real, what would Penny do? Considering it'd be one of the 7th, 8th or 9th hitters (we all know Penny is sittin down 1-6) I'd have to assume it'd be a fastball. Over the middle but inside. Strike 3.

Patrick said...

What would Penny do in what situation?

You lost me

gav jr said...

I don't know, just thought your blog could use some comments