Friday, March 14, 2008

Ten G's

You guys have viewed our website over 10,000 times. You have no idea how much we appreciate you. Thank you for conversing with us, giving us ideas, being dope fans, listening to our requests when you really have no time, not getting upset when we don't post on wednesday and post 5 times on thursday, . I can say really no more than, "thank you", because I am for once in my life at a loss for words. Milestone 1, mission accomplished.

We plan on getting to the next "Ten G's" faster, and to show our appreciation, Pat and I personally Pledge to continue posting the DOPEST, most THOUGHT-PROVOKING blog this side of the milky way galaxy. If you have anything you specifically want to start reading, hit us up on the facebook or myspace. If you have a talent, hit us up for a feature/interview. Until the next episode, I AM THE HAMILTOE.

No comments: