Friday, April 18, 2008

Movies


I spend a lot of my free time watching movies. For some reason they're really one of my favorite ways to enjoy life.

My favorite kinds of movies usually involve snappy comedic dialogue, a robbery or heist of some kind, and either Guy Ritchie or Quintin Tarantino. I had a chance to watch Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels recently and it reminded me why I like these types of movies.

1. I wish I could talk like those guys. Whether it be their accent or general swag, I have been trying to emulate these wisecrackers for years

2. The names. Bullet Tooth Tony, Brick Top, Turkish, Big Chris and Little Chris, Hatchet Harry

3. The Music. It's a lot of jazzy, montage music a la Ocean's 11

2 comments:

Patrick said...

what about little moe with the gimpy leg?

Hamiltoe Inyapants said...

What up Kevin McAllister?