Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What Game?

I heard someone say, "He has no game"

I don't know what that means. Is a guy with good game a guy who can smooth talk his way into a woman's pants?

If 'game' is what women refer to as some sort of combination of looks, confidence, humor, style, and honesty that makes them attracted to a man, then that makes sense to me. If it's anything other than that then I'm confused.

So to my youngsters, who look at older dudes (like Ham & myself) and wonder how we associate ourselves with women who are always so beautiful and smart, it's not because we send "hey beautiful you look sexy today" text messages to them on a daily basis. All you need to do is be honest, have a good sense of humor, exude confidence, and present yourself well.

In short, if you treat your girl the same way you'd want your mother to be treated, then you'll do just fine for yourself.

And for those other types of girls. Call a spade a spade.

No comments: