Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TH Block Party


Young Julian in the building.

Hugh and Crew.
(photos: Bobby Hundreds)

So, I missed the block party this year, and that's the first time I've ever done so. It felt kind of nice to not have to be a "cool guy" and mean mug with my friends around people I don't necessarily like anyway. The guys at TH have always been pretty chill to me and my folks, and I respect their hustle so I like to go to their events and what not, but this time I wasn't in town. It looked like a lot of fun, and you can check out the rest of the pictures here.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Kellen said...

"Young" kids "style" is just so forced to me these days. Looking at those pictures says it all. No diss to TH (ynoT?) is the homie, but streetwear parties are usually the definition of people trying waaayyyy to hard. I'm old though...