Thursday, February 5, 2009

My new unnecessary addiction


is this show... there is no reason I should watch it, and there is no reason that it should be interesting to me. My penis, on the other hand, is smitten. There are some good looking(depending on your definition) women on here and my room mates and I are already hooked. We have probably watched the first episode 5 times already.

It's cool to me because Ray J is closer in age to me than all the other guys/girls they have had on these shows, and therefore, the ladies are also closer to me in age. Also, he's not exactly done with his music career(ahem, flav) so it keeps it current, I guess. Lastly, the dude says funny stuff in his confessional, which makes the show better.

All in all, I really don't like reality tv that much, but this is one vice I'm just gonna have to live with.

No comments: