Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And I Say the Same Thing Every Single Time

So this post is gonna be me reflecting on my life, or should I say, wife. For that matter, I should say "lack thereof". I'm posting up, which is fine, but I have the sneakiest suspicions that I am missing out on something. There seems to be no yin to my yang, no "better half" as it were... as far as I know. It's possible that the person I'm seeking is right in front of my face and I just don't see it, but I'm gonna have to wait to find that out. I am under the impression that the people that I like are just not that into me, and as far as those who have become fond of me, I end up not caring for them very much. It might be because of the fact that by my knowing I could "pull" a certain young lady, I am slightly less attracted to her, which works the other way around as well. That is to say, if a young lady is not feeling me, it makes me want her more. No one goes on dates anymore, it's classified as "trickin" if I want to take someone to lunch or dinner, and no one EVER takes me seriously. I'm a funny guy, but I have a serious side too. Most times, if I'm being "rude" or "mean" I'm not being serious, and I would hope that when I actually am being serious, people would be able to recognize that and respect it.

As a part of my growth and development as a person, I think it is imperative that I make some sort of connection with a "mate", and therefore, I think you should be less weirded out than you guys(n/h) have been when I actually show interest in you. If I'm taking the time out, which I don't have to do, I get discouraged really easily, especially if I've made myself vulnerable to you. That kind of stuff hurts, and I don't appreciate it.

All that having been said, if you actually made it to the end of this rant, and think you might fancy yourself a shot, make yourself seen.



Honestly, I just want to be able to say "you the fuckin best" and mean it.

5 comments:

Patrick said...

coming soon on gyo: "for the love of ham"

nah but seriously, i agree.

Makensy said...

here here

Myke B said...

pace yourself my brotha. make sure your mindset is right. the way you START is very very important. be careful.

Hamiltone said...

I'm not saying it has to be an immediate thing, just that I'd like to be taken a little bit more seriously.

Patrick said...

its kinda creepy how i was thinking how that song (chorus) is like exactly what goes through my head when i think about what i've got.

then you made this post.

oh well, off to bump so far gone for the 0438430 time this week