Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting Up

So, I figured I'd stop leaving you guys hanging so hard. It's nice to hear from you, how have you been? good? me too!

Moving on, I've been saying this for a while, but my mixtape is coming to a close. Hugh's album is out now, and you can pick it up from me if you're in the Santa Clara area. Nick's here to visit for a couple days and that has been a lot of fun. Tonight will probably yield us some funny stories so we'll see how that goes. Finals sucked this quarter, and so did most of my other school work, but it's nice to have a break. I'm taking this time to relax (PSYCH!). I've actually been in the gym a lot, and have been working on these songs while I don't have tons of homework. I may start releasing a couple songs here and there if you're good.

As spring approaches, I am looking forward to being out in the sun a little bit more. Holler at cha boy!

No comments: