Monday, April 13, 2009

Alright Pat

I'm here.

Oh yeah, so I kinda went dumb this past week purchasing things for myself. I am feeling like it's about time that I mention some additions to my life.

Zen Garden - I saw this, and I knew I needed to have it. It's not like I need any calming down, but using it has been really relaxing lately. Also, it came with a really cool book of sayings and teaching from zen, which has been making me think a little bit (never a bad thing)

Shoes - I copped some Alife mids in grey (they're pretty clean)


and the Johnson Low in black by TH. Dope.


I also got some t shirts and boardshorts.

Lastly, I'm still trying to shoot some more models, so if you're reading this and you want to get in on it, make yourself known.

2 comments:

Emperor Paolo said...

y do you want models? do you have your own clothing line?

jw

Kz said...

Those shoes do look nice on your feet.