Monday, June 8, 2009

Hiatus


Someone approached me this weekend and asked me why I haven't been posting a lot lately. It's not because I'm not thinking about you guys. There are things I read and see every day that I might want to share with you. Something interesting, funny, or poignant happens to me every day. On Saturday, I had a conversation with my cousin on what the police can and cannot do to you. Today, I caught about 10 minutes of The Governator's movie, 6th day (a movie no one should ever watch) and it made me pee my pants somewhat. However, my days lately have been pretty busy, and as I am in the middle of writing a final paper, I thought I would check in. Honestly, I update my Twitter pretty much every day, sometimes multiple times a day, you might want to follow me there if you're into that kind of thing.

I'm excited for summer. My internship should be pretty interesting, and I hope to learn a lot and be able to share what I've learned with you guys later. I haven't forgotten about you, and you can look forward to hearing from me sooner rather than later.

Today, I've been listening to a lot of neo-soul. It helps me study because it's mellow and the beats are good ambiance. I forget how good this music is sometimes, when I'm listening to the new jams, but it's good to reacquaint yourself, like catching up with old friends. These songs are no "chop suey", but they'll do.

I don't know if you've noticed, but I put a bunch of links in that post, I think I'm going to start doing that from now on, when at all possible. Let me know how you guys like it.

1 comment:

JubileeJuice said...

I think if you formatted the blog so that the links were in a different color it would be helpful. i had to run my pointer along each line to find the links. i'm all for where's waldo, but the madness has to stop!