Monday, October 5, 2009

Sundays


On Sundays, me and my homies watch tv. I don't like tv that much, but on Sunday I find myself doing errands and taking care of all the important stuff and unwinding from the Week(end) before Monday rolls around. I do this by checking out Curb Your Enthusiasm, some South Park, maybe The Simpsons, and Entourage. Entourage has been, in my opinion, getting increasingly better as the episodes progress, and last night was the season finale. If you haven't seen it yet, I'm not gonna spoil anything, but I will say these few things:

- Ari is a beast
- Lloyd is also a beast, but in a different way
- Drama is a beast
- Eric is NOT an idiot


I wrote all of this so that I can post this picture and profess my love for Emmanuelle Chriqui. Emmanuelle, if you're reading this, I have no money, a whack car, and my hair is brown rather than red. If you're still trying to holler, I'm surprised but very excited. Send me an email and I will make sure I respond. K love you talk to you later.