Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks

Right now, I wanna say Thank You.

*You're far too kind*

Honestly, the mixtape has broken 350 750 downloads, which is way more rotation that I ever thought it would get. I'm healthy, I have spoken to members of the opposite sex in the last few weeks, and all my homies and brothers are doing their ish to the fullest. I am a 21 year old black man in higher education playing a college level sport (although it is a D2 club team). Tonight, I plan to get thoroughly drunk after first recording, going to my high school's alumni basketball game, and doing the aforementioned "studio session". I couldn't be in a better place right now. Yeah I could be in better shape, have more money, and be getting a blowjob right now... but I am thankful for much more than I feel I am missing out on. I even get to see the infamous PMac later, and we haven't kicked it in a minute because we're so busy.

*Hold your applause, this is your song not mine*

So... all that was to say realize that you are also blessed and that it's like I always say.

"You can't appreciate the good if you never see bad."

No comments: